You can read previous versions of our newsletters.
June Newsletter 2018 – Stories in this inewsletter include:
- New arrivals: Hudson, Courage, Daisy, Pennsylvania Peepes, Patrick, The “Frizzle” Girls, and The Georgia Girls
- Fun facts about chickens
- Bill Crain, Safe Haven co-founder, receives PETA award
Spring Newsletter 2017 – Stories in this newsletter include:
- New arrivals: Villette, Edna, Cesar and Ruby.
- Facts about chickens.
- Angel is recovering.
- Sheep shearing at Safe Haven
- Upcoming events.
Fall Newsletter 2016 – Stories in this newsletter include:
- Belle and Penny (hens), silkie chicks, Calvin and Chloe (turkeys)
- Exposing Animal Abuse: transportation and slaughter of turkeys
- Celebrity Spotlight: Casey Affleck
- Recipe: Roasted Butternut Squash.
Spring Newsletter 2016 – Stories in this newsletter include:
- Silky and Satin (lambs), Amos (rooster), Ardsley (hen), Keme, Al and Barney (rabbits)
- Fun Facts about Sheep
- Exposing Animal Abuse: mulesing in the wool industry
- Celebrity Spotlight: Russell Simmons.
Fall Newsletter 2015 – Stories in this newsletter include:
- Leo, Chance, Cleo and Chloe, Otis
- Pig Fun Facts
- Protection of Farmed Animals in America.
Spring Newsletter 2015 – Stories in this newsletter include:
- Heather and Ginger Join Our Family (new chickens)
- Burdock the Bantam Rooster
- Wedding at the Farm
- Memories of Fred, Sprinkles and Daisy
- Exposing Animal Abuse.
Newsletter Fall 2014 Stories in this newsletter include:
- New Arrivals from Watkins Glen
- Chickens Roost in Trees
- Barn Additions
- A Second Island for our Pond
- Exposing Animal Abuse
- Bill’s New Book
Newsletter Summer 2014 Stories in this newsletter include:
- New at Safe Haven: Barn Extension, Duck Island, New Goat Family
- New Meaning of “Bird Brain”
- Duck Rescue: Mike the Mallard
- Roo the Rooster
- The New Wyandotte Hens