Our mission is to rescue abused and neglected farmed animals, to restore them to health, and to provide them with a safe and loving forever home. In doing so, we hope to raise awareness about the plight of animals raised for food and the benefits of a vegan diet for the animals, human health, and the environment. We are dedicated to spreading compassion and respect for all living beings.
Look around our website and visit us if you can. If you like what you see, please donate to help us provide a life of comfort and peace for these brave ambassadors for farmed animals everywhere. We are grateful for everything you do to help animals and spread compassion.
We are dedicated to compassion toward all animals. Below you will find a list of some of the things we do:
- We rescue farm animals, restore them to health and provide a safe home in which they can live out their lives.
- We develop educational materials for the public to increase awareness of the treatment of animals on factory farms, the impact of hunting on wildlife, and impact of our treatment of animals on the environment and human health.
- We advocate for the protection of all animals and provide opportunities for the public to meet animals in a welcoming farm setting where they can interact with the animals freely and appreciate their personalities.
- We provide resources and support for individuals wishing to try to follow a vegetarian or vegan diet.
- We advocate for the protection of the natural environment.
- We work with other organizations with similar missions or goals to provide care and rehabilitation for animals, preserve open space, and educate the public.